What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device by accessing specific websites that contain information on your browsing in same. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, among other things. Depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can also be used to recognize the user.
Identification of used cookies
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used in this website are classified as follows:
- Own Cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They store data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie – from minutes to several years-.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services offered.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user terminal such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to improve the analysis of usage data.
The following table shows cookies of the web www.prim.es and third parties and the purpose for which each one is used.
|COOKIE NAME||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED||FUNCTIONS AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|ja_portfolio_tpl||24/10/2017||Cookie used by website form to remember user settings||Form will stop working|
|cookieAcceptanceCookie||20/03/2044||Political acceptance of cookies||No acceptance will occur|
|_utmc||End of browser session||It is configured to interact with urchin.js||Malfunction user monitoring|
|_utmt||10 minutes||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Malfunction user monitoring|
|_utmz||Six months after configuration or update||It stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached the site.||Malfunction user monitoring|
|_utmb||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.||Malfunction user monitoring|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES
(e.g. statistical cookies of Google Analytics, Google, Youtube, etc)
|COOKIE NAME||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED||ENTITY RESPONSIBLE||FUNCTIONS AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|_ga google analytics||10/11/2018||It is used to distinguish users.||Google analytics will cease to operate||_ga google analytics|
|_gta||10 minutes||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Possible web crash due to denial of service in case of attack.||_gta|
|b4c069ca643476844a6da020f3116f6f||A session||It is used to distinguish users.||Google analytics will cease to operate||b4c069ca643476844a6da020f3116f6f|
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unlock certain cookies.
For further information on the Explorer browser press here.
For further information on the Firefox browser press here.
For further information on the Opera browser press here.
For further information on the Google Chrome browser press here.
For further information on the Safari browser press here.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies belonging to Google Analytics