This Legal notice governs the use of the website www.primspa.es (hereinafter the page) owned by PRIM, S.A. (hereinafter, the Company), domiciled at Calle Yolanda González, no. 15, Polígono Industrial no 1, 28938, Móstoles (Madrid); CIF A28165587; registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid: RM No. 3652- Section 8a – Folio 1 – Sheet M61451, Insc 36.7-10.92 and with email address email@example.com. For the use of the page it is necessary the express acceptance of the user of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this legal notice, as well as each one of the warnings or specific clauses that are established for the hiring of certain Services, products or use of areas of the page. In case of not accepting the clauses established in this legal notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents placed at his disposal on the page, proceeding to leave the same one.
Using the page
The user is obliged not to use the page for the carrying out of activities contrary to the laws, to the moral, to the public order and, in general, to make a use according to the conditions established in the present legal notice. It is also obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial activities by sending messages that use a false identity. PRIM, S.A. It acts exclusively as responsible for the page as a provider of an information service on its own services, not taking responsibility for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users could Send or publish, the user being solely responsible for the veracity and lawfulness of the same. PRIM, S.A. You can interrupt the service of the page that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the page or any of the services offered in the same that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in This disclaimer
Navigation protection. (In cases where the user is provided with keys to access restricted areas)
Navigation protection. (In cases where the user is provided with keys to access restricted areas) When connecting to the Internet it is advisable that, in addition to taking care of the basic aspects of computer protection, the following precautionary measures are taken into account:
- Use updated versions of browsers.
- In accessing the Restricted access area, verify that access is produced using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security protocol to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
- Browse known websites.
- Do not accept the execution of programs whose download occurs automatically, if you do not trust the sources that cause your download.
- If you use public or shared computers with third parties confirm that the Automatic password reminder option is not enabled.
- Password protection.
The passwords provided are absolutely confidential so it will be the user's responsibility to make good use of them, and must observe a duty of diligence in their custody and use. In this sense, no paper or document passwords should be written on the computer. You can change the password periodically. In this case, it is recommended that the password chosen is a password that is hardly deductible, avoiding that they coincide, for example with their birthday date, birth, telephone number, etc.
- Protection against viruses.
Viruses are programs that are installed on the computer, usually hidden from the owner, for purposes detrimental to the user's computer (for example, destroying files or the disk, propagating to other computers or causing a malfunction of the computer). To avoid possible virus infections it is advisable:
- Have updated antivirus software, so the program manufacturer's instructions should be consulted to keep the automatic updating active.
- Analyze with the antivirus documents received by electronic means or that come from external media like portable devices.
- Install programs that come from safe sources that do not violate intellectual property rights.
- It is convenient to install an anti-spyware system to avoid spyware, better known for its term in English spyware. It is also recommended that you configure a spam filter system to limit the sending of unwanted mass mails.
- In case of receiving unsolicited emails it is advisable to confirm the sending with the sender or to delete the message directly. It should never be opened even if it comes from a known sender.
- Do not participate in chained mails or forward emails indiscriminately.
- Do not run the attached files directly, it is much safer to extract them previously to a directory of the computer.
Having an antivirus program does not ensure the total protection of the user's equipment owing, mainly to two reasons: that it is so novel that it is detected by the virus library of the program or that, a "false positive" occurs, ie that a Program has sequences that are assimilated to a virus in its programming code.
Intellectual and INDUSTRIAL property
The whole of this page: text, images, marks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on property Intellectual and Industrial, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use, is prohibited. PRIM, S.A. It does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error free or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user. Likewise, it is forbidden the reproduction, retransmission, copy, transfer or Rediffusion, in whole or in part, of the information contained in the page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of PRIM, S.A.
Links or Links
Access to and use of the portal to unauthorized minors is prohibited. PRIM, S.A. It reminds the senior users, who are in charge of minors, that it will be of their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter. PRIM, S.A. It informs them that there are software programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain contents and services, in such a way that the parents or guardians, for example, can decide what the contents and services of the Internet to which the minors can Access and which are not.
PRIM, S.A. It shall not be directly or indirectly responsible for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation and the availability or continuity of the page's operation.
- Any damage that may be caused to the user's equipment by the use of the page.
- Cases in which a third party, breaking the security measures established, accesses the messages or uses them for the referral of computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents that the users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered in it, as well as its veracity or exactitude. PRIM, S.A. It does not control the use that users make of the page, nor does it guarantee that they do so according to the provisions of this legal notice.
- Updating the contents offered in the news sections.
For the purposes of a non-limiting nature, the user shall be responsible for:
- Of the contents introduced by them, especially the data and information introduced and sent to PRIM, S.A. Through the page or on the page.
- Of the realization of any type of illicit action, harmful of Rights, harmful and/or injurious.
- Of the custody of your username and password, do not debiéndolo to communicate to third parties, in order to avoid impersonations of identity or facilitation of data not truthful or incorrect.
This Legal notice is written in Spanish, and is subject to the Spanish legislation in force. For any type of controversy arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the page the parties, with the acceptance of the clause established in this legal notice shall be submitted to the competent courts and court of Madrid. Last update: 1 February 2018