INTERMITTENT PNEUMATIC COMPRESSION SYSTEM
- Intermittent Compression.
- For venous insufficiency (CVI) treatment.
- 6 chamber system.
- Pressure Treatment.
- Controlled pneumatic system.
- Soft system brings about a rapid improvement of symptoms, turning this device into one of the most frequently used systems in therapy and one in vogue in existing market, in clinical treatment and at home.
- Thrombosis/embolism – preventive medicine
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Venous leg ulcer
- Venous insufficiency
- Post-traumatic edema
- Mixed forms of edema
- Distal coronary artery disease under strict observation
- Sensory disturbance caused by hemiplegia
- GRADIENT system compressed 6 chambers, specialized in treating varicose veins and mild Lymphedema. Tire pressure in conjunction with the principle of Grandient system shows its beneficial effects shortly. Gradient pressure equipment generates a physiological effective rapid improvement of the disease. So that the fluid boosted under high pressure (100%) can pass unhindered through the low pressure levels (80% and 60%).
- 2 sleeves connection treatment.
- Graduated pressurization.
- Pressure settings of 20-80 mmHg
- Integrated clock / automatic switch off.
- 15 sec intervals.
- Dimensions: Length-23cm, High-15cm, 21cm wide-
- Weight: 3.2 kg